Sexual Bliss and ravishing rendezvous aren’t so easy to come by these days for the Millenniums whose divorce statistics are pulsating to record heights. Lovers’ lane is taking on a whole new look these days now that divorce and remarriage are accepted practices in our fast paced race. Now to millions, its joint custody, love American style. Wondering when you can squeeze in a little romance? Hold onto that thought and wait until next weekend when the ex has the kids. What? The ex isn’t taking the kids next weekend… but…but… but…. Your kidding, right?
How to Outwit, Outsmart & Outmaneuver the Most Devious Ex puts you in charge. This book shows you how to handle your ex and answers the questions that most people with ex-partners are pondering:
- How can I stop my ex from ruling (or ruining) my life?
- How can I avoid costly court battles?
- How can I get my ex to stop talking trash about me to my kids?
- How can I protect my assets and save my net worth?
- How can I get my ex to understand that the kids’ welfare is the only thing that is really important.
- How do I negotiate with an irrational ex on such important issues as visitation, schedules, childcare, medical and dental expenses and appointments, clothing allowances, college tuitions, and wedding expenses?
- How are we supposed to co-parent, and do what is best for our children, when we can’t even talk to each other?
- It there life after divorce?
Almost every ex-lover knows exactly what makes their ex tick ( and how to tick them off). Heck, most lived together long enough to know how best to irritate each other. This kind of information is very valuable and you can use it to your full advantage. Yes, this is the information age, and it bursts with potential. Geeks and gurus know how to capitalize on the data they gather and are making millions using it. Ex-lovers have information too. The problem is that the information they have is locked up inside of them, they don’t even realize they have it, and they don’t know how to use it. However, once you tap into this valuable resource you can use it to your advange to outsmart your ex. You will see that your potential to outwit your ex is endless. This book, How to Outwit, Outsmart & Outmaneuver the Most Devious Ex shows you how.